Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Web Begins Here...

The online marketing domain is my forte. I am Rupiz Media, a UK based service provider dealing with various facets of this ever-evolving work sphere. This blog is my means of communicating with all those entangled in the World Wide Web. I will share, discuss and propagate issues that impact the online marketplace, and consequently, my standing in the same.

Online marketing was considered implausible in the nascent stages of the Internet's advent. However, today, almost two decades hence, it generates billions and employs scores of professionals worldwide.

This blog will be my mouthpiece for all those who care to find out more about Search Engine Optimisation, Pay per Click Advertising, Email Marketing, Web Design and Development, Content Development, Software Development, et al.

Latest industry news and developments related will be all talked about in this blog as we set about demystifying the Web for you. Watch this space for more...

No comments:

Come to Rupizmedia, and Let's Get It Done.

Feedback Form
   All * fields are mandatory

  Title*
   Name*
   E-mail ID *
  Comments

Add Feed in Your FeedBurner